Complementary Shaders 1.17.1 is probably one of the must-have Minecraft Shaders in the game Minecraft. This game is not all about embarking on adventures and conquering your world. Of course, it is easy to talk about having the best weapons, ammo and tools to overcome obstacles in your world. Beyond all of these, there is the need to have a reliable and proven Shader to address graphics problems. The good part about all of these is that you don’t need to start looking for a reliable shader as one of the best is now within your reach today. This is in the form of Complementary Shaders.
The principal aim of this write-up is to explain what Complementary Shaders 1.17.1 is all about. However, there is no doubt that after checking out the details below, you will be thrilled by what this tool has been created to do in the worlds of Minecraft players.
Do you want to improve the graphics and visuals of your world? Are you aware that many Shader packs have fallen below expectations? Complementary Shaders seem to be quite different in many regards, and you will soon find out how in the subheadings below.
History and Features of Complementary Shaders
This is one of those Java edition shader packs. Complementary Shaders was created in 2020 by EminGTR. It is one of those tools that promise to offer Minecraft players a lot once downloaded and installed. As proof of its popularity, this tool has been downloaded over 350,000 times by players. So if you have used BSL shaders in the past but want something better, this shader pack will address your needs. This is because BSL shaders are what it has been based on.
Very few shader packs can be said to be perfect at everything that Minecraft is known for. These could be in terms of compatibility, beauty, gameplay, performance and many others. It gives players like you so much yet takes away nothing in return. Do you have a low specification system but still want to enjoy the best of optimum visuals in your world?
Are you aware that very few shader packs can be used in such systems? The good part is that Complementary Shaders 1.17.1 can make you enjoy the best of visuals and graphics without taking too much in terms of GPU. It is one of the easiest ways of bringing your imaginations into reality with some breathtaking graphics.
After downloading and installing Complementary Shaders, you will have the rare chance of exploring a world that has been transformed in terms of graphics. The effects that it adds are pretty balanced. Therefore, don’t expect any unnecessary addition.
Another great advantage of using Complementary Shaders is that it can help you fix some issues which most shaders have always ignored in the past. If you want to have a world that will become the envy of others, this is one of the most reliable options to explore. It is capable of bringing your imaginations into reality.
Compatibility of Complementary Shaders
To get the best while using Complementary shaders, you must understand some issues that concern its compatibility. The first thing you have to know is that this shader pack has been developed to run very fast regardless of your driver and Graphics Processing Unit. In other words, it will work smoothly on them without any issue or limitation. However, some shader packs are not compatible with various mods. You may be forced to choose between downloading your favourite shader packs or the mods in such a case.
Complementary Shaders are pretty different given that it works very well with different mods. In case you want more BSL shaders, as said above, using complementary shaders can help out. It can help to fix the problems that most shaders have failed to address in the past for players. Most importantly, one thing you need to understand about complimentary is that its installation process is quite different from other shaders introduced in the game before now.
Screenshots and Comparison
How to install Complementary Shaders 1.17.1
This mod is available for Minecraft 1.17.1 and previous versions. To install Shaders, don’t forget to install “OptiFine 1.17.1”.
Before opening any existing worlds from a version prior to 1.17.1 please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Talking about its installation, the steps below will be addressing such. Just follow them one after the other and you will be fine.
In case you aren’t making use of big mods and are running on 1.13.2 version or something higher:
- Have complementary resources selected
- Instead of choosing complementary resources, it is possible to make use of PBR
- Complementary shaders should be selected
In case you want more FPS, using big mods or are running on a version like 1.12.2 or something below:
- Complementary resources should be completely ignored
- Complementary shader pack should be selected
- Head over to shader options. Now click on Profile. After that Compatibility Mode should be enabled.
If you are a beginner and couldn’t install Shaders; We have an illustrated tutorial with screenshots on how to Install Minecraft Shaders.
Before starting the game, be aware that
- Please note that some shaders have not been appropriately updated to 1.17.1. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.17.1.
- All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
- It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
- Do not comment on updates or versions; whenever OptiFine is updated, Shaders are automatically compatible, any black screen error or crash restart the game.
- Leave feedback below on what you think of this shader pack, and vote for the post; it helps the authors improve their packs.