Bliss Shaders 1.20.2 → 1.20 is another excellent shader that gives a better appearance in the game and increases performance. If you want many features for your shader, then bliss is one of the best choices. If you are an old player of Minecraft, you may know about the chocapic13 shader edit that is mindblowing. Bliss is also an example from the chocapic13 shader and has become a masterpiece for gamers. There were few expectations from the bliss at the time of its launch, but with time it will become the most popular Minecraft shader. The name of the bliss shader is accurate and fully complements its blissful features. It has immense gaming features and making it top-rated among professional gamers. The creator of bliss shader shares the experience and reason behind its launch: it fits their taste and is easy to download even on low-quality systems. The key feature of the bliss shader is to bring a dynamic change in everyday objects like skys. It will look more pretty and perfect, especially if you want to capture a timelapse while playing the game. You can capture the village and dynamic trees during the game and enhance their realistic views through editing.
Moreover, the cloud shadows will look more realistic and give the niche sight in the game. It brings the biome-specific environment in a game where all the colors in every object are accurate and gets the right amount of depth, like in fog and clouds.
It is like the typical shader with the bloom, screen space, and reflection effects through normal shading. But the labPBR support gives the emission and scattering features to bring the porosity into the game. Through its customizable features, you can control the sunlight, fog shapes, colors, ambient light, and cloud density. Moreover, the shader edits are amazing things in the bliss shader of Minecraft. It can make astounding edits that are also available in the game. There are different ways to edit the shader and create possibilities endless for enhancing your gaming performance. You can change the entire way to look in the shader and its functionality for adding new features. It has endless possibilities for making your shader and brings versatility to the game. The developers will give you a chance to take your try and enjoy the game.
You Can enjoy the shader through iris and optifine support for enhancing the game features. The best thing about the bliss header is the well-made features that are lightweight and increase the game performance. There are a lot of customization features in the game that brings better performance and aesthetics in the game. It is the best shader for every gaming device, including the PC and mobile. However, it is a simple shader ideal for using the chocapic13 inspiration. You will get a different level of experience while playing the game and increase its elements through the latest features. It brings many new elements and features that will give positive vibes and calm during gaming. If you also want to experience the other level of gaming in Minecraft, then ensure to install and download the bliss shader.
v2.0.1 (ninja patch) by Xonk
- FIXED some issues that were happening in the end shader
v2.0.1 by Xonk
- ADDED Sandstorms when it rains in the desert and badlands biomes, but not savannah biomes.
- ADDED Blizzards when it rains in snow mountain biomes, but not other snowy biomes
- ADDED biome specific fog also colors cave fog
- ADDED night-vision support (i forgot to do it before)
- REDID how ambient light was handled, it now dynamically changes color based on the sky and fog around you, the lighting is now more consistent.
- FIXED signs and maps breaking when POM was enabled
- FIXED a few tiny issues and made a couple fine tuning tweaks.
- for the ease of myself, i cleaned a bunch of code up
- REDID the shader settings, i improved layout and it is now more readable and more organized.
How to Install Bliss Shaders?
We have compiled helpful installation guides to ensure correct installation of this shaderpack in your Minecraft. Follow these guides for a seamless installation experience.
It is strongly advised to create a backup of your Minecraft map before updating the game to new versions to ensure the safety of your progress.
Locate the Folder
Locate your Minecraft installation folder. The default location for the Minecraft folder varies depending on your operating system:
- Windows: %appdata%.minecraft
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux: ~/.minecraft
Make a Copy
Once you’ve found the Minecraft folder, make a copy of it and paste it into a different location, such as an external drive or a backup folder on your computer.
Save and Restore if Necessary
The copied Minecraft folder will serve as your backup. If anything goes wrong during the mod installation process or if you want to revert to the original state, you can replace the modified Minecraft folder with the backup.
Optifine and Forge require Java to be installed on your computer in order to work properly with Minecraft.
Download the Java installer
Visit the official Java website here: On the website, click on the “Download Java” button.
Run the installer
Once the installer is downloaded, locate the file and double-click on it to run it.
How to install Bliss Shaders with Optifine?
Download the appropriate version for your Minecraft.
Once the Optifine file is downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install it
Download the shader pack that is compatible with your Minecraft version.
Launch Minecraft with OptiFine
Open the Minecraft launcher and select the newly installed OptiFine profile to launch the game.
Locate the Shaders option
Once in the game, navigate to the “Options” menu, then select “Video Settings,” and click on “Shaders.”
In the Shaders menu, you’ll find a “shaderpacks” folder button. Copy the downloaded shader pack’s zip file into this folder.
Enable the shader in Minecraft
You should see the installed shader pack listed in the in-game Shaders menu. Select it to enable the shader.
How to install Bliss Shaders with Iris & Sodium?
Download the latest version of the Iris installer.
Locate the downloaded Iris Installer and open it.
Choose installation type:
- Iris Install: Select this option if you don’t plan on using any other mods alongside Iris.
- Fabric Install: Opt for this option if you intend to use Iris with Fabric and other mods. The Iris jar files will be copied to the mods folder within the .minecraft directory.
Launch the Minecraft launcher. Choose the profile you decided to install in the previous step.
Navigate to Options > Video Settings > Shader Packs within the game.
Drag and Drop
You can directly drag and drop the shader zip file into the Minecraft window to install a shader pack.
Bliss Shaders — Download Links
- Some Shaders have not been appropriately updated to 1.20. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.20.
- All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
- It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
- Leave feedback below on what you think of this Shader Pack; it helps the authors improve their packs.