Sildurs Vibrant Shaders 1.20, 1.20.1 → 1.20.4, one of the best crafted Minecraft Shaders of all time, adds significant graphical improvements to Minecraft. Minecraft is one of the most innovative and creative games ever to be released into the gaming community. It is one game that seems to have no bounds or restrictions on how players can improve. For instance, players have the chance to build and improve their worlds for the ultimate and immersive gameplay. One of such aspects is the graphics. You can choose to use any of those powerful Minecraft Shaders to improve your world’s visuals beyond its present state as a player.
Talking about robust and reliable shaders, Sildurs Vibrant Shaders 1.20 has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that it has everything to take the world of Minecraft to another level entirely. This is one of those tools that seem to be making lots of headlines in the game of Minecraft. The truth is when I first saw the potentials of this shader pack, I was short of words. Impressive was the right word as it took me by surprise with some stunning and out of this world features. Do you want to find out how Sildurs Shaders can change your gameplay for good? Are you aware that this is one of those shader packs which can enable you to get the ultimate gaming experience? The principal aim of this post is to reveal some of the reasons why Sildurs is considered one of the best in the Minecraft community.
Do you want your world to appear vibrant? Are you searching for a shader pack with premium features to make this happen? There is no need to rack your brains again as Sildurs Vibrant Shaders can help out. Its author, Slider, must have taken out time to ensure the features live up to the expectations of the Minecraft community. One of the unique parts of this shader pack is that it doesn’t just add effects. Instead, these effects are potent and can be tweaked or adjusted to meet the varying needs of players. If you have always found the game’s default features to be lagging and want some improvements, Sildurs Shaders can help out. Please note that it has not been created to get rid of the original features of vanilla Minecraft. Instead, it will ensure they are improved tremendously.
The advent of Sildurs Vibrant Shaders is not to have them gotten rid of. Instead, it will ensure they are upgraded to look much better. Textures will appear more accurate than before. Also, you will discover that natural shadows in the game characterize items compared to before. The effects which it adds are entirely second to none. There is no doubt that they can take your gaming experience to another level. This is one of the most impressive shaders that you will ever install. There are numerous in-game options players can also take advantage of. It is all about customizing each of these options to suit your overall gameplay. With this shader, one thing is guaranteed – You will not be spending time browsing the internet searching for another shader pack that can meet your needs. Sildurs Shader does all of such without any compromise.
The first thing you have to understand about Sildurs Vibrant Shaders is that it comes with many premium features. Therefore, your system needs to have a decent GPU to enable it to run smoothly. The author has done many things to ensure every player explore its feature, though. For instance, most of the options can be tweaked. If you are using GPUS like Intel, Mac and those with low-end, it is most recommended to use lite and medium preset. In case you have a high-end GPU, choosing high or extreme won’t be a bad idea. Also, expect it to run smoothly on your system since it has just been updated in January 2021. You will not experience any bug-related issues. Finally, you will need Optifine to make use of this shader pack successfully. Based on these, it is safe to conclude that Slidur’s vibrant shaders have been developed for all and sundry. If you want an alternative you can use BSL Shaders which have a similar graphic and are smoother.
v1.50 Extreme-VL by SildurFX
- Supports MC 1.20.1
- Added an ingame option to adjust the volumetric lighting strength/amount.
- Rewrote Bloom and TAA rendering pipeline, improving performance and fixing various issues.
- Fixed sharpness issues with bloom.
- Improved TAA, sharper image, less flickering and ghosting.
- Weather rendering is bit glitchy right now and requires a rendering pipeline rewrite, maybe in the next update.
v1.41 Extreme-VL by SildurFX
- Reworked volumetric lighting, fixing sky color, fog and chunk blending.
- Volumetric lighting now comes with it’s own custom godrays.
- Disabling fog will now also disable chunk boder fog.
- Fixed issues for widescreen users.
v1.40 Extreme-VL by SildurFX
- Added support for waving mangrove saplings and leaves (I don’t think roots should be waving right?)
- Added support for darkness effect (works better in iris currently, optifine is a bit bugged)
- Added support for chunk border fog, hide all the chunks!
- Fixed snowflake rendering at night, no more blue snowflakes! (ty fayer3)
- Fixed conduit power nightvision. (ty Vavency)
- Fixed fog rendering in nether and end through transparency.
How to Install Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders?
We have compiled helpful installation guides to ensure correct installation of this shaderpack in your Minecraft. Follow these guides for a seamless installation experience.
It is strongly advised to create a backup of your Minecraft map before updating the game to new versions to ensure the safety of your progress.
Locate the Folder
Locate your Minecraft installation folder. The default location for the Minecraft folder varies depending on your operating system:
- Windows: %appdata%.minecraft
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux: ~/.minecraft
Make a Copy
Once you’ve found the Minecraft folder, make a copy of it and paste it into a different location, such as an external drive or a backup folder on your computer.
Save and Restore if Necessary
The copied Minecraft folder will serve as your backup. If anything goes wrong during the mod installation process or if you want to revert to the original state, you can replace the modified Minecraft folder with the backup.
Optifine and Forge require Java to be installed on your computer in order to work properly with Minecraft.
Download the Java installer
Visit the official Java website here: On the website, click on the “Download Java” button.
Run the installer
Once the installer is downloaded, locate the file and double-click on it to run it.
How to install Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders with Optifine?
Download the appropriate version for your Minecraft.
Once the Optifine file is downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install it
Download the shader pack that is compatible with your Minecraft version.
Launch Minecraft with OptiFine
Open the Minecraft launcher and select the newly installed OptiFine profile to launch the game.
Locate the Shaders option
Once in the game, navigate to the “Options” menu, then select “Video Settings,” and click on “Shaders.”
In the Shaders menu, you’ll find a “shaderpacks” folder button. Copy the downloaded shader pack’s zip file into this folder.
Enable the shader in Minecraft
You should see the installed shader pack listed in the in-game Shaders menu. Select it to enable the shader.
How to install Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders with Iris & Sodium?
Download the latest version of the Iris installer.
Locate the downloaded Iris Installer and open it.
Choose installation type:
- Iris Install: Select this option if you don’t plan on using any other mods alongside Iris.
- Fabric Install: Opt for this option if you intend to use Iris with Fabric and other mods. The Iris jar files will be copied to the mods folder within the .minecraft directory.
Launch the Minecraft launcher. Choose the profile you decided to install in the previous step.
Navigate to Options > Video Settings > Shader Packs within the game.
Drag and Drop
You can directly drag and drop the shader zip file into the Minecraft window to install a shader pack.
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders — Download Links
- Some Shaders have not been appropriately updated to 1.20. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.20.
- All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
- It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
- Leave feedback below on what you think of this Shader Pack; it helps the authors improve their packs.