The Xray Texture Pack 1.19.3 → 1.19.2, unlike many others, has been created to make the game easier to play. XRay has been designed for players who are just mining and require a little help to find their resources. This pack aims not to enhance the images but to help in mining by highlighting the mineral blocks and ores. This will be of great help to the player because he will know where exactly they are located, which will save a lot of time. XRay has been designed to help the player find all the minerals in Minecraft. Your only goal is to get all the minerals found around the character. This will be very easy because it makes all the blocks invisible except the ores. This texture pack works in versions higher than 1.19, where it helps to find places with amethyst. You can also find abandoned mines and mob generators, such as cave spiders, zombies, and skeletons.
The use of X-Ray texture pack highlights minerals and mineral blocks in a blatant way. Monster blocks have a square, and the texture comes from the red stone block to compatibility with almost all packs. The package incorporates the X-Ray feature that allows you to x-ray and see through the textures to find the mineral more easily. But you have to be very careful with it and learn to master it because it tends to clutter the screen when it appears. The X Ray 1.18 Texture Pack turns everything in the environment invisible so that the player can see the minerals from a distance.
The setup of this package will be straightforward since it has a resolution of 16x. In addition, it is very similar to Minecraft’s vanilla textures. Therefore it will run very efficiently and will have excellent performance. The XRay Texture Pack for it to have excellent performance and run smoothly is recommended to use Optifine. In addition, Optifine usually helps the player to have a better night vision and to be able to turn off the illumination smoothly when necessary. It also adds compatibility with Shader Packs.
- Updated pack for 1.19 - Flowering_azalea missing texture - Deepslate_brick_wall missing texture - Added moss xray - Added rooted dirt xray - Added infested deepslate redstone square - Bumped up the pack version to 8 - Still backwards compatible with 1.13-1.18 - Fixed pointed dripstone missing texture - Fixed missing models for wood blocks - Added Origin realms support - Added some more pixelmon blocks to the solid list - Fixed pixelmon ores for pixelmon. - Fixed red carpet broken texture (removed red carpet blockstate) - Added more elements to magma blocks and cullfaced them properly so that magma is now more visible when traversing the nether - Fixed some typos in the new slab models. - Added bone block to solid list. - Added gilded blackstone to solid list - Removed mossy cobble wall blockstate (shouldn't be purple squares anymore) - Fixed the rotation of infested blocks bottom uv-map - Added basalt to the xray list
Xray Texture Pack Screenshots
How To Install Xray Texture Pack
NOTE: This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.19 and previous versions. To install it and have better performance, don’t forget to install OptiFine. Before opening any existing worlds from a version before 1.19, make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
- The XRay Texture Pack 1.19.2 for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft client using the launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right. – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Xray Ultimate Texture Pack – Download Links
Before starting the game, be aware that
Please note that some Texture Packs have not been appropriately updated to 1.19.2. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.19.2.
All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
Leave feedback below on what you think of this Resource Pack; it helps the authors improve their packs.
Filmjolk is the author of X Ray Texture Pack