Cyanide Shaders 1.19 → 1.18.2 for Iris and Optifine preserves the vanilla style and gives the user the possibility to give life to his own shaderpacks, allowing him to optimize them without requiring very loaded effects. Among its peculiarities is the fact that with this package, the segment limit cannot be seen.
Cyanide Shaders include punctual changes to Minecraft, among them:
- Optimization and modifications to shaders.
- It adds new functions.
- It was debugged and discarded unused code.
- Added several changes.
- It is highly configurable.
- It incorporates different tone map operators.
- For those who want to add more glow to game elements, this package has a bloom effect.
Among the most outstanding features of Cyanide Shaders are:
- It has compatibility with Iris and Optifine.
- It has a vanilla Minecraft style.
- It is designed for low-end computers.
- It is a simple shadow pack, which can be used during Duels-type mini-games.
Click on the image for a better view
How to install Cyanide Shaders
This mod is available for Minecraft 1.19 and previous versions. To install Shaders, don’t forget to install “OptiFine”.
Before opening any existing worlds from a version prior to 1.19 please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
The steps below will help you install Cyanide Shaders on Minecraft.
- Optifine should first of all be installed.
- Now, Simplicissimus Shaders should be downloaded.
- Your shaders folder should be opened. This can be done via Options ->Video Settings ->Shaders.
- The shaders downloaded in “Step 2” should be put inside the “shaders” folder. Now, launch the game to start seeing improved graphics.
If you are a beginner and couldn’t install Shaders; We have an illustrated guide with screenshots on how to Install Minecraft Shaders. Failed to install Optifine? see our tutorial installing Optifine.
Cyanide Shaders — Download Links:
Before starting the game, be aware that
Please note that some Shaders have not been appropriately updated to 1.19.2. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.19.2.
All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
Leave feedback below on what you think of this Shader Pack; it helps the authors improve their packs.
mlgimposter is the author of Cyanide Shaders