John Smith Legacy Texture Pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 is one of the creative and cosmetic Minecraft resource packs. The developers work for a longer time to bring something new and innovative that changes the entire mode of Minecraft gaming. So the John Smith Legacy Texture Pack is one of the precious texture packs that include cosmetic touch. It will change the visuals and give a realistic look. It works to change and update the small to giant creatures in Minecraft, including skies, water, and many more. Everything in Minecraft will change except the trees. So it will give you a significant chance to boost your gaming performance and enjoy a new display. It will elevate the visuals and turn every Minecraft library, GUI, and more. So you will not regret having the John Smith Legacy Texture Pack, as it will give a modern look to your game. It adds the healthy loop in dark visions of Minecraft texture packs and gives the gloomy and shiny experience. So you will not take time or trouble to find the items in inventory during gaming with your opponents. With a muted color palette and dark visions, you will get the realistic look and feel of moving around the natural world.
The wood appears dirtier in texture and gives a natural look. Similarly, the building blocks also provide a natural appearance, and you can experience excellent gaming. You can find yourself wholly engraved in the John Smith Legacy Texture Pack with its new and realistic appearance. It will add 3D features to your game and help you achieve realistic pictures of every small to big texture. The moon’s glow is accurate, and the buildings look natural. It will add everything that you need to your Minecraft gaming. It is compatible with every Minecraft version ranging from old to modern 1.19.3. If you have the old version of Minecraft, then you can get John Smith Legacy Texture Pack to change your gaming experience. It will boost the natural appearance of all tools and performance. Numerous users are using the texture pack that gives positive reviews. So you can also change the gaming experience with your old Minecraft version and low-end device. The creators work effectively on all the features to bring a creative look and 3D touch to gaming. Now, if you want to enhance your Minecraft visuals, then there is no better texture pack than the John Smith Legacy Texture Pack.
Supported Versions – 1.20.2 – 1.20 – 1.19.4 – 1.18.2 – 1.17.1 – 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.11.2 – 1.10.2 – 1.9.4 – 1.8.9 – 1.7.10
v2 by JimStoneCraft
- Custom inventory item model for the Turtle Egg.
- Slightly better turtle egg.
- Blade Pottery Pattern had the wrong texture, thanks to SaturnGrl on Discord.
- Wild Armor Trim Smithing Template had some transparent pixels that were not supposed to be there, thanks to Ziqw jon on Discord for the bug report.
- Fixed a font issue when using shaders, thanks to Lykenthorn on Discord.
- Fixeds small issue on the inner panel of the acacia door.
- Double shaft piston just like Bedrock.
- Custom 3D stems on the Cocoa.
- 3D model for the Stonecutter blade, also tweaked the textures too.
- Removed ambient occlusion false from the redstone models as they are now 3D and no a flat texture.
- Cleaned up the Dolphin texture.
- Moved the inner cauldron height as it was too low.
- 3D Model for the Juke Box.
- Removed one transparent pixel on the Map.
- Optimised the Flower Pot model and updated the textures.
- Cleaned up the Pointed Dripstone face culling.
How to Install John Smith Legacy Texture Pack?
We have compiled helpful installation guides to ensure correct installation of this texture pack in your Minecraft. Follow these guides for a seamless installation experience.
It is strongly advised to create a backup of your Minecraft map before updating the game to new versions to ensure the safety of your progress.
Locate the Folder
Locate your Minecraft installation folder. The default location for the Minecraft folder varies depending on your operating system:
- Windows: %appdata%.minecraft
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux: ~/.minecraft
Make a Copy
Once you’ve found the Minecraft folder, make a copy of it and paste it into a different location, such as an external drive or a backup folder on your computer.
Save and Restore if Necessary
The copied Minecraft folder will serve as your backup. If anything goes wrong during the mod installation process or if you want to revert to the original state, you can replace the modified Minecraft folder with the backup.
Optifine, Iris and Forge require Java to be installed on your computer in order to work properly with Minecraft.
Download the Java installer
Visit the official Java website here: On the website, click on the “Download Java” button.
Run the installer
Once the installer is downloaded, locate the file and double-click on it to run it.
Step by Step Installation
Optifine Installation Guide
Download the appropriate version for your Minecraft.
Once the Optifine file is downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install it
Launch Minecraft with OptiFine
Open the Minecraft launcher and select the newly installed OptiFine profile to launch the game.
Download John Smith Legacy Texture Pack:
Visit the download section below to find the John Smith Legacy 1.20.x version. If there are multiple versions available, select the one that suits your preference and is compatible with your computer’s performance.
Launch the Minecraft client using the Optifine Profile.
Locate the Resource Pack Option
Once the main menu appears, click on “Options.” In the options menu, locate and click on “Resource packs.”
Open the Folder
Within the resource packs menu, click on “Open Pack Folder.” Locate the .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 and move it into the folder.
Enable the Texture Pack in Minecraft
After moving the .zip file to the appropriate folder, the texture pack should appear in the left window of the resource packs menu. To access it, hover over the pack and click the arrow pointing to the right. Click on “Done”.
Note that you might receive a message stating that the pack was created for an older version and may not work. In such a case, simply press “YES” to proceed.
John Smith Legacy Texture Pack — Download Links
- Some Texture Packs have not been appropriately updated to 1.20. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.20.
- All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
- It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
- Leave feedback below on what you think of this Texture Pack; it helps the authors improve their packs.
Downloads for Java Edition
Downloads for MCPE / Bedrock Edition