Arc Shaders 1.20.2 → 1.19 is a great new shaderpack for Minecraft. Performance and realistic appearances are intended to be balanced by this shader. Whatever shader you have, you can install Arc Shader along with Optifine and Iris with confidence that it won’t adversely affect your game’s performance. The ability of Minecraft shaders to balance performance and aesthetics is one of its most amazing features. Arc Shaders is a sizable shader pack that urges you to embark on a thrilling trip and take in the game’s fresh setting. Install Arc for Minecraft as soon as possible; its new features will undoubtedly please you. The pack ensures a lot of pleasant emotions by attempting to provide realistic images with very little performance loss. You only need to gather your ideas and take your time. If you don’t, you’ll overlook some important information and be unable to evaluate the author’s entire body of work. We’re wishing you luck! On the one hand, shader creators can concentrate on making their works appear as realistic as possible, with accurate lighting and shadows that give the virtual environment a sense of reality. However, they can also make their shaders operate more smoothly on a variety of hardware, allowing gamers to take advantage of the improved aesthetics without sacrificing performance. So, while keeping a high degree of performance, Minecraft shaders provide a fantastic approach to enhance the game’s visual appeal. As you might know, if you want to get Minecraft Shaders, you need to have Optifine or the Iris Shaders. We believe that the Optifine is much better option for you. It will not only give you a shaderpack, you will also get a huge performance boost along with much more FPS. It offers so much new options and new settings to the game. Thanks to this, you will adjust the settings to your needs and get best FPS as possible. It is not that hard to download Optifine, you can find a great tutorial on our website on this topic. Trust us, if you get this amazing modification tool, you will be a happy person because of the all features that It gives you.
Minecraft shaders have significantly improved the fun factor of the game over time. Shaders give the game’s graphics a lot more realism by incorporating shadows and other effects. The game becomes more immersive as a result, in addition to being more visually beautiful. Additionally, shaders can ease eye strain and make it simpler to see threats. They are therefore a crucial component of every player’s toolkit in Minecraft. Additionally, new shaders are always being produced, so there is always something fresh to test. Therefore, whether you’re an experienced player or a newcomer, make sure to look at some of the greatest Minecraft shaders and see what they can do for you. Arc Shaders are designed to enhance the game’s graphics without significantly slowing down performance. This realistic shaderpack provides new lighting effects, shadows, and reflections, among other things that may be customized to alter the game’s appearance. A depth-of-field effect can also be added to give the world a more realistic appearance. This mod’s drawbacks include the incompatibility with earlier versions of Minecraft and the potential impact on framerate if it is set too high. Overall, though, Arc shader is a fantastic choice for gamers who want to enhance the visual appeal of their game without compromising performance. HDR lighting, volumetric lighting, manual and automatic exposure, water waves and refraction, as well as support for basic, distorted, and cascaded shadow mapping and bloom, are all elements of Arc Shaders. This shader is very stunning. It appears more real in the game because it is implemented there. Particularly the sun’s kind rays make every morning stroll pleasurable. You can’t really ask for more because everything is constructed so beautifully! You’ll like developing an undersea base because the water caustics appear so authentic. This shader is extremely unique, and we heartily recommend it to anyone looking to give their game a tremendous degree of realism without making it unplayably sluggish due to FPS reductions. You should definitely try Arc Shaders and if you like it, you have to use it. For us, it is a great new shaderpack to play this amazing game with.
v0.15 by Null5112
- Added dynamic/colored lighting! requires Iris 1.6+ [beta]
- Added custom End sky.
- Added post-process blurring for soft-shadows, SSS, SSAO, & SSGI.
- Added support for translucent entities (Iris only).
- Added vertex waving option for blocky/vanilla foliage.
- Added item glint support (enchantment glow).
- Added custom dynamic lava texturing.
- Added dithering for artificial particle transparency.
- Added screen-space global-illumination (SSGI).
- Added water foam/dirt.
- Added FXAA.
- Fixed a bug with clouds making everything very slow.
- Fixed directional blocklight (DLM) feature.
- Fixed sun color temperature.
- Fixed several misc shadow bugs.
- Fixed particle shadows.
- Fixed nether compatibility.
- Fixed HW soft-shadowing (Iris only).
- Fixed cave brightness when shadows are disabled.
- Fixed shadows on first-person hands/items.
- Fixed (extra) noise on volumetric lighting.
- Fixed colored distorted shadows.
- Fixed ambient light flickering.
- Fixed misc bugs with PhysicsMod ocean water support.
- Fixed depth-write POM on first-person hand/items.
- Fixed bug with torches being chocolate.
- Improved speed of cascaded shadows.
- Improved sky fog & volumetric lighting.
- Improved water fog & volumetric lighting.
- Improved rain atmosphere.
- Improved Nether smoke.
- Improved SSS algorithm.
- Removed RSM global illumination.
- Removed shadowmap SSS.
v0.14 by Null5112
- Fix water waves being inverted.
- Fix water culling (/stretching) bug.
- Fix colored shadows not working.
- Fix sky-fog when underwater.
- Fix water showing in boats.
- Fix handlight in 3rd person (Iris only).
- Fix nether/end support.
- Replaced vanilla-style atmosphere with realistic one.
- Improve weather particle lighting.
- Slightly improved cloud shape.
v0.13 by Null5112
- Fixed normal map decoding for “Patrix-PBR”.
- Fixed custom support for PhysicsMod snow.
- Fixed features not being disabled in nether/end; those dimensions should now be faster.
- Added custom support for PhysicsMod ocean waves.
- Added fog/smoke to the nether & end dimensions.
- Added option for adjusting water wave strength.
- Added option for adjusting atmosphere minimum fog/smoke level.
- Added underwater blur option.
- Improved colors of sky & sunlight.
- Improved quality of subsurface lighting.
- Improved performance of cascaded shadows.
- Improved performance of volumetric lighting/fog.
- Improved bias for cascaded shadows.
- Improve weather fog shape/levels.
- Improved particle lighting.
How to Install Arc Shaders?
We have compiled helpful installation guides to ensure correct installation of this shaderpack in your Minecraft. Follow these guides for a seamless installation experience.
It is strongly advised to create a backup of your Minecraft map before updating the game to new versions to ensure the safety of your progress.
Locate the Folder
Locate your Minecraft installation folder. The default location for the Minecraft folder varies depending on your operating system:
- Windows: %appdata%.minecraft
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux: ~/.minecraft
Make a Copy
Once you’ve found the Minecraft folder, make a copy of it and paste it into a different location, such as an external drive or a backup folder on your computer.
Save and Restore if Necessary
The copied Minecraft folder will serve as your backup. If anything goes wrong during the mod installation process or if you want to revert to the original state, you can replace the modified Minecraft folder with the backup.
Optifine and Forge require Java to be installed on your computer in order to work properly with Minecraft.
Download the Java installer
Visit the official Java website here: On the website, click on the “Download Java” button.
Run the installer
Once the installer is downloaded, locate the file and double-click on it to run it.
How to install Arc Shaders with Optifine?
Download the appropriate version for your Minecraft.
Once the Optifine file is downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install it
Download the shader pack that is compatible with your Minecraft version.
Launch Minecraft with OptiFine
Open the Minecraft launcher and select the newly installed OptiFine profile to launch the game.
Locate the Shaders option
Once in the game, navigate to the “Options” menu, then select “Video Settings,” and click on “Shaders.”
In the Shaders menu, you’ll find a “shaderpacks” folder button. Copy the downloaded shader pack’s zip file into this folder.
Enable the shader in Minecraft
You should see the installed shader pack listed in the in-game Shaders menu. Select it to enable the shader.
How to install Arc Shaders with Iris & Sodium?
Download the latest version of the Iris installer.
Locate the downloaded Iris Installer and open it.
Choose installation type:
- Iris Install: Select this option if you don’t plan on using any other mods alongside Iris.
- Fabric Install: Opt for this option if you intend to use Iris with Fabric and other mods. The Iris jar files will be copied to the mods folder within the .minecraft directory.
Launch the Minecraft launcher. Choose the profile you decided to install in the previous step.
Navigate to Options > Video Settings > Shader Packs within the game.
Drag and Drop
You can directly drag and drop the shader zip file into the Minecraft window to install a shader pack.
Arc Shaders — Download Links
- Some Shaders have not been appropriately updated to 1.20. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.20.
- All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
- It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
- Leave feedback below on what you think of this Shader Pack; it helps the authors improve their packs.