Triliton’s Shaders 1.19 → 1.18.2 is characterized by the excellent quality of its shadows, thanks to the advantage of having Chocapic13’s as a base. Its appearance is quite clean and effective. This fabulous Minecraft shader brings you a unique environment experience without being affected by editing compatibility. This impressive tool adds important shading and luminosity effects. The Triliton shader package is fully compatible with AMD cards.
Triliton’s Shader to Minecraft, such as changes in reflectivity and water hue, rays were smoothed, incorporates a high-quality color filter, preventing the presence of very gloomy or splendid hues, and includes flares for the moon and sun, as well as color mapping. Another of the elements that this tool includes in the game is that it eradicates the internal fog, the tinted glass. It incorporates water shadows with movement, correcting in its totality the previous errors. It supports forward rendering. Cleaner, smoother, and brighter tones improved Sunrise and Sunsets effects. Optimizes water reflections activates vignetting. Disables Godrays preset and suppresses glare.
The Triliton Shader represents a sound alternative whose purpose is to optimize shading and lighting effects with a minimum of setup.
- Among its most outstanding features are:
- This shader package requires GLSL Shaders Mod to be installed to start working properly.
- Its luminosity and shading effects are excellent.
- For its operation it requires the use of a GPU with OpenGL 3.0 support and about 512 MB of video memory.
- They are incompatible with integrated HD graphics.
- It is compatible with AMD cards.
- It is one of the most requested and downloaded shader packs by Minecraft fans.
Click on the image for a better view
How to install Triliton’s Shaders
This mod is available for Minecraft 1.19 and previous versions. To install Shaders, don’t forget to install “OptiFine”.
Before opening any existing worlds from a version prior to 1.19 please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
The steps below will help you install Triliton Shaders on Minecraft.
- Optifine should first of all be installed.
- Now, Simplicissimus Shaders should be downloaded.
- Your shaders folder should be opened. This can be done via Options ->Video Settings ->Shaders.
- The shaders downloaded in “Step 2” should be put inside the “shaders” folder. Now, launch the game to start seeing improved graphics.
If you are a beginner and couldn’t install Shaders; We have an illustrated guide with screenshots on how to Install Minecraft Shaders. Failed to install Optifine? see our tutorial installing Optifine.
Triliton Triliton’s — Download Links:
Before starting the game, be aware that
Please note that some Shaders have not been appropriately updated to 1.19.2. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.19.2.
All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
Leave feedback below on what you think of this Shader Pack; it helps the authors improve their packs.
Triliton is the author of Triliton Shaders