RedHat Shaders 1.20.2 → 1.19 is a shader that can be applied to Optifine and Iris. This fantastic shader adds incredible effects to the Minecraft universe, such as volumetric lighting, shadows, depth of field, among others, adding quality and great performance to the game. This popular shader provides users with a unique experience during the game since it is based on the Chocapic13 version, making it extremely realistic.
There are multiple elements that RedHat Shader adds to Minecraft, among which we can highlight water with a lot of realism, waving plants, field depression, rain reflections, 3D ripples, distant blur, water reflections, vignette, blooming and automatic display, shadows, hexagonal bokeh, lens flares. Other elements that this tool brings to the game are sun radiance, stars, and normal and specular map support.
Supported Versions – 1.20.2 – 1.20 – 1.19.4 – 1.18.2 – 1.17.1 – 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.11.2 – 1.10.2 – 1.9.4 – 1.8.9 – 1.7.10
v34.1 by mlgimposter
- Reduced the dynamic exposure’s impact on the image
- Fixed Cave Light Fix causing shadows to completely disappear from everywhere
How to Install RedHat Shaders?
We have compiled helpful installation guides to ensure correct installation of this shaderpack in your Minecraft. Follow these guides for a seamless installation experience.
It is strongly advised to create a backup of your Minecraft map before updating the game to new versions to ensure the safety of your progress.
Locate the Folder
Locate your Minecraft installation folder. The default location for the Minecraft folder varies depending on your operating system:
- Windows: %appdata%.minecraft
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux: ~/.minecraft
Make a Copy
Once you’ve found the Minecraft folder, make a copy of it and paste it into a different location, such as an external drive or a backup folder on your computer.
Save and Restore if Necessary
The copied Minecraft folder will serve as your backup. If anything goes wrong during the mod installation process or if you want to revert to the original state, you can replace the modified Minecraft folder with the backup.
Optifine and Forge require Java to be installed on your computer in order to work properly with Minecraft.
Download the Java installer
Visit the official Java website here: On the website, click on the “Download Java” button.
Run the installer
Once the installer is downloaded, locate the file and double-click on it to run it.
How to install RedHat Shaders with Optifine?
Download the appropriate version for your Minecraft.
Once the Optifine file is downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install it
Download the shader pack that is compatible with your Minecraft version.
Launch Minecraft with OptiFine
Open the Minecraft launcher and select the newly installed OptiFine profile to launch the game.
Locate the Shaders option
Once in the game, navigate to the “Options” menu, then select “Video Settings,” and click on “Shaders.”
In the Shaders menu, you’ll find a “shaderpacks” folder button. Copy the downloaded shader pack’s zip file into this folder.
Enable the shader in Minecraft
You should see the installed shader pack listed in the in-game Shaders menu. Select it to enable the shader.
How to install RedHat Shaders with Iris & Sodium?
Download the latest version of the Iris installer.
Locate the downloaded Iris Installer and open it.
Choose installation type:
- Iris Install: Select this option if you don’t plan on using any other mods alongside Iris.
- Fabric Install: Opt for this option if you intend to use Iris with Fabric and other mods. The Iris jar files will be copied to the mods folder within the .minecraft directory.
Launch the Minecraft launcher. Choose the profile you decided to install in the previous step.
Navigate to Options > Video Settings > Shader Packs within the game.
Drag and Drop
You can directly drag and drop the shader zip file into the Minecraft window to install a shader pack.
RedHat Shaders — Download Links
- Some Shaders have not been appropriately updated to 1.20. Still, all have been tested and work correctly in Minecraft 1.20.
- All download links are original and from the creator himself. We never host or edit any files. We only distribute them as a direct link to our users, ensuring security and quality. If you doubt this, don’t forget to read our Terms.
- It is noteworthy that the links may stop working with each new update. Even with all our efforts to keep everything updated, these things can happen; if any link is not working, please let us know.
- Leave feedback below on what you think of this Shader Pack; it helps the authors improve their packs.